Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 10/18


Today my seven-year-old daughter is requesting "Chinese food" for her birthday meal.  I will attempt to make Won Ton Soup (but am buying extra frozen wontons just in case mine don't turn out!).  It's funny that despite having lived in Asia for over seven years, I'm still a very intimidated novice when it comes to cooking Asian food. I am an expert at eating it however, especially if it's authentic!

Meanwhile, having dinner on the table by 6 o'clock each night has remained an elusive goal, but I'll be trying again this week.


-Monday-

* Won Ton Noodle Soup
* Baby Bok Choy
* Sticky Rice Balls
* Birthday Cupcakes

-Tuesday-

* Lamb
* Zucchini
* Rice


-Wednesday-

* Chicken Pot Pie
* Rice

-Thursday-
* Turkey Burgers
* Tossed Salad

-Friday-

* Cashew Noodle Stir Fry

-Saturday-

* Hot Dogs
* Fresh Fruit


See many more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura.

2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

Yum,cashew stirfry sounds good right about now. I have never made that before!

I am enjoying the visit to your blog, and I hope you'll come by to Free 2 Be Frugal sometime soon.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Oh, I love Asian food! Fried rice, bulgogi, sweet and sour, etc., you name it I like it normally. :)