|Vietnam Engagement, January 2000|
- My grandparents inspired me to strive for greater simplicity.
- My parents inspired me to love learning and adventure.
- My husband inspires me to make wiser choices.
threefour children remind me to delight in play, stories, imagination, and discovery.
- Limited resources inspire me to use what we already have to create new recipes and projects.
- My inspired moments do not generally involve organizing. No closet photos here. Ever.
- Riding a bicycle is much more inspiring to me than running around in a minivan. The beach in the photo? We biked from town to get there, which was perfect for me.