Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Plan for the Week of 9/14

Our babysitting exchange with another couple was a success! My husband and I enjoyed a night on the town this past Saturday. We dined at one of my favorite restaurants in Lincoln, 9 South Chargrill, where I am pressed to find anything on the menu (or on other people's tables) that doesn't appeal to me. Afterwards, thanks to directions from our waiter, we played miniature golf, then did a bit of recreational shopping, and topped the evening off with DQ Blizzards.

Instead of serving fajitas for eight, as per my Saturday menu plan, I ordered some pizzas for the kids and our friends. Getting the house ready for company is always a challenge for me; hopefully we managed not to scare them off for next month's date!


Monday, September 14:
  • Fajitas for us

Tuesday
, September 15:


  • Meatball Casserole (my husband's favorite!)

Wednesday
, September 16:


  • Roast Chicken
  • Steamed Rice
  • Di San Xian (Eggplant, Fried Potatoes and Green Pepper Stir Fry)

Thursday, September 17:

  • Macaroni and Beef (Frozen Entree from Angel Food) with homemade pesto sauce
Friday, September 18:

  • Turkey Burger Stars

Saturday, September 19:

  • Leg of Lamb
  • Vegetable Medley
  • Steamed Rice

No comments: