Lunches: ham sandwiches, stuffed avocados, lentil soup, mac-n-cheese, broccoli walnut sandwich ring
We're celebrating Valentine's Day and the Lunar New Year this Wednesday, a few days after the fact. I am also trying to plan meals that I am confident my family will enjoy. Too often, I have been choosing meals based on the variety and novelty that I would like, versus putting their preferences ahead of mine.
- Slow-roasted venison, okra, cornbread
- Pita fajitas (picnic with Papa)
- Chinese dumplings, noodles, egg rolls, baby bok choy
- Turkey burgers, fresh veggies
- Spaghetti pie (with salmon)
- Chicken pot pie