- Tin can
- Fabric (large enough to wrap can)
- Fabric glue
- Artificial flower petals, optional
- Brass fasteners, optional
- Bamboo skewers
- Paper mini-muffin liners (extra)
- Freshly baked mini-muffins
- An orange (one that fits in the bottom of the tin can)
- Green ribbon or yarn, optional
- Cut and wrap tin can with fabric. See these instructions for creating a fabric wrapped vase for further details. Decorate vase with coordinating ribbon by wrapping and tying a bow.
- Place an orange in the bottom of the tin vase. Insert blunt ends of skewers into the fruit to form the stems for the bouquet.
- If using artificial flower petals, pierce each petal toward the narrower end with a sharp knife. Arrange petals into a flower and secure each bloom with a brass fastener (through the holes that were pierced). Place a muffin on each bloom and poke skewer through the bloom and half way through the muffin. Tie a length of green ribbon or yarn around the stems to add greenery if desired.
- If not delivering the muffin bouquet immediately, remove muffins and store in a tightly closed container to keep them moist. Reassemble the bouquet by adding the muffins shortly before giving the muffin bouquet.