Monday, November 8, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 11/8


For me to get dinner on the table by six o'clock, my whole approach to time management needs to change.   I recently learned of a new approach to organizing my time and am starting to implement it.  If I am finally able to reach my daily dinnertime goal, I will know that this new time management method is working.  Wish me well!


Dinners:
-MONDAY-

  • Waffles
  • Bacon
  • Fruit salad

-TUESDAY-

-WEDNESDAY-
  • Macaroni and cheese
  • Green beans

-THURSDAY-

-FRIDAY-

-SATURDAY-
  • Slow-Roasted Venison
  • Okra
  • Rice

Lunches: Stuffed avocados, Asian chicken rice noodle soup, taco salad, ham and avocado wraps


Breakfasts: Sticky rice with coconut, oatmeal, cold cereal, eggs and toast, french toast, homemade granola (with pumpkin hopefully!)





    No comments: