Homemade Cranberry Sauce with Maple Syrup
adapted from Jennifer Perillo's Spice-Scented Cranberry Sauce
- 12 ounce bag of whole cranberries
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or sucanat
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- Place all ingredients in a large heavy saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Allow sauce to cool before serving.
This recipe is linked to Just Something I Whipped Up.