I love it when someone else writes so eloquently on a topic that I don't need to say any more or take the time to reinvent the wheel. Facebook is where I usually share the posts that I think are worth reading. Several links below were shared recently via my Facebook page. The rest are from my bookmarks tab. Enjoy!
- What Keeps Me From Impressing My Kids @ Impress Your Kids.
- Interpreting Motherhood @ Daily Coping Skills
- Plan Your Simple Christmas @ Simple Mom
- Prescription for Healthy Kids @ The Columbus Dispatch.
- Not a Natural @ Home With the Boys
- Kyria discusses hosting others when you are domestically challenged.
- Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup
- Raw Gingerbread Bites
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast (made with generic pumpkin, not Libby's)
- Chocolate Beet Cupcakes
And finally, yesterday I noted an amazing book I picked up at the library this week. I hope you'll check it out!