Saturday, November 13, 2010

What They Said: Noteworthy Ideas

I love it when someone else writes so eloquently on a topic that I don't need to say any more or take the time to reinvent the wheel.  Facebook is where I usually share the posts that I think are worth reading. Several links below were shared recently via my Facebook page.  The rest are from my bookmarks tab.  Enjoy!

Amen-Worthy Posts:
  1. What Keeps Me From Impressing My Kids @ Impress Your Kids.
  2. Interpreting Motherhood @ Daily Coping Skills
  3. Plan Your Simple Christmas @ Simple Mom
  4. Prescription for Healthy Kids @ The Columbus Dispatch. 
  5. Not a Natural @ Home With the Boys
  6. Kyria discusses hosting others when you are domestically challenged.
Recipes I'm Hankering to Try:
  1. Butternut Squash and Sausage Soup
  2. Raw Gingerbread Bites
  3. Pumpkin Pie French Toast (made with generic pumpkin, not Libby's)
  4. Chocolate Beet Cupcakes

And finally, yesterday I noted an amazing book I picked up at the library this week.  I hope you'll check it out!


No comments: