Here are some of the traditions we enjoyed this year:
|My ornament this year was inspired by passages in Isaiah.|
3. We took family portraits (and sent them as gifts).
4. We sang Christmas carols at home and at church.
5. We watched Christmas movies and specials, such as:
6. We opened our time capsule ornament again (from 2001).
7. We made gingerbread cookies.
8. I savored a sample of my mom's fruitcake.
9. We connected with parents, grandparents, great-grandparents and siblings via phone calls.
10. We enjoyed spaghetti made from scratch by my husband.
What was a meaningful way for you to celebrate Christmas this year?