2. Read several Dr. Seuss stories.
Some of my favorites are:
3. Download a free, fun Seuss unit.
Choose your favorite age-appropriate activities to do.
4. See if you can find a local production of the musical Seussical.
My daughter and I enjoyed a high school production of this a couple of years ago.
5. Dress up as a character from one of the Seuss books.
6. Watch one of the vintage Dr. Seuss story cartoons on video.
[Sorry, I'm not a fan of the new TV spinoff series.]
7. Count up how many of the Dr. Seuss books you have ever read.
8. Do a favorite Seuss book roundtable.
Each person shares which is their favorite book and why.
9. Color and cut out Seuss characters to decorate a door or other area.
10. Create your own puzzle from a Seussville printable.
How about you?
What's your favorite book by Seuss?