1. Cultivate patience at home and fight stress creatively.
2. Be prepared and avoid travel pitfalls on our upcoming trip north.
3. Start writing letters again.
4. Sketch the outdoors.
5. Plan simpler weekly menus.
6. Put into practice a daily list that includes caring for my body and soul.
7. Enjoy playing outside with my kids.
8. Find back-to-school clothes without spending a lot.
9. Keep kid gear simple and affordable.
10. Cut out dairy, but still enjoy dessert.
"Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise."
-Ephesians 5:15 (NIV)
In what ways are you striving to live wisely?