Tuesday, July 12, 2011

10 Goals and Reminders to Live Wisely in the Months Ahead


Wife, mother, home-keeper, educator--these positions are what I currently hold in my family.  In whatever roles are yours right now, do you ever feel like you are backtracking in your confidence or capabilities?  I have felt that way lately.  So it's time for me to look back and recall areas about which I have found wisdom and offered advice in the past.  Ideas are easy for me, but putting them into action is what I need to make sure I do!


1.  Cultivate patience at home and fight stress creatively.

2.  Be prepared and avoid travel pitfalls on our upcoming trip north.

3.  Start writing letters again.  

4.  Sketch the outdoors.

5.  Plan simpler weekly menus.

6.  Put into practice a daily list that includes caring for my body and soul.

7.  Enjoy playing outside with my kids.

8.  Find back-to-school clothes without spending a lot.

9.  Keep kid gear simple and affordable.

10.  Cut out dairy, but still enjoy dessert.


______________________________________________________



"Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise."
                                                                   -Ephesians 5:15 (NIV)
______________________________________________________



In what ways are you striving to live wisely?


Top Ten {Tuesday}

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is great advice. Thanks for sharing!