1. Make acorn critters with my kids.
2. Cover four chair seats with new fabric.
3. Set up and use my grandma's White sewing machine.
4. Sort my photos and scrapbooking supplies.
5. Finish Dallas Willard's book, Knowing Christ Today.
6. Complete 31 Days to Clean: Having a Mary House the Martha Way.
7. Make homemade marshmallows without corn syrup.
8. Bake homemade pumpkin granola.
9. Replace an old shower curtain liner.
10. Observe classrooms at local elementary school/s.
What's on your fall agenda?
I'm linking this to Top Ten Tuesday