It's amazing how one's perspective can change with an unexpected turn of events. Once we do finally get to take her home, I'll be seeing certain tasks differently. Hopefully I can remember to give thanks in the midst of it all. Because if I'm doing these things, it means my daughter is home with us to stay!
I'm looking forward to:
1. Changing lots of dirty diapers.
2. Being awoken in the night to feed my crying baby.
3. Having more laundry to wash.
4. Going about tasks with only one hand available.
5. Feeling like I'm never alone.
6. Needing to buy more diapers.
7. Having a full-time job feeding my newborn.
8. Lugging extra baby gear around with me.
9. Taking my daughter in and out of her infant seat.
10. Staking out a quiet nook to nurse my daughter when we're out and about.
"Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him..."