2. Ring Toss
4. Variation on the game of Twister
5. Jump rope (join two or three together)
6. Play dough or sand structure
7. Tug of war rope
8. Three-legged race (in place of bandanas)
9. Outdoor Decorations: Hosting an evening party? Deck your porch, mailbox, fence or table with glowing lengths of color. Or should the urge for mischief strike, forget toilet papering, and decorate a friends house with glow necklaces instead.
10. Capture the flag or treasure hunt
About 90% of these ideas can be done whether the necklace is still glowing or not, which means you don't have to toss them in the trash after just one night of use! Whether they are glow or no-glow, these tubular necklaces are designed for flexible fun, night or day!
- If you lose a connector, certain sizes of drinking straws or clear tubing can serve as connector substitutes.
- If you pop the glow necklaces in the refrigerator while they are still glowing, they will glow a little longer. Ours lasted for more than 48 hours that way!
These ideas have worked for us, and are also linked to Tuesday's Tip Jar this week.