Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Plan for the Week of 6/28



We just finished hosting my parents-in-law and niece and nephew over the weekend. They were able to celebrate my son's third birthday with us, which included pinatas, a homemade ice cream cake, and bubbles in the backyard.

After all the birthday fun, now it's time to get back to a good meal and sleep routine.  Hopefully my husband can grill at least once this week.  It's been too long!  I'm also planning to attempt making a healthier version of the Summer Spice Ice Cream Sandwiches this week (after I get some almond meal).

-Monday-

-Tuesday-
  • Onion pancakes
  • Shrimp and mussels
  • Rice
  • Kohlrabi (from the farmers market)

-Wednesday-
  • Venison steaks (grilled?)
  • Sweet potatoes
  • Tossed salad

-Thursday-
  • Waffles and bacon

-Friday-
  • Veggie and turkey burgers

-Saturday-


Check out  Menu Plan Monday for hundreds of other menus for the week!


No comments: