1. Plant some seeds, inside or outside. A recent post at Simple Bites demonstrates how to start seeds indoors.
2. Make some colorful springtime snacks.
|Ladybugs on a Celery Stick|
|Vanilla Sprinkle Ice Cream Bites|
|Deviled Eggs with Greens|
3. Play a spring-inspired game.
|Eco-Friendly Flower Game|
|Watercolor Easter Cards|
5. Sing songs or recite poems or rhymes (with actions) that celebrate spring, Easter, and/or Passover.
- Round and Round the Garden
- Two Little Blackbirds
- Five Little Ducks
- 1-2-3 Jesus is Alive
- Three Days
- Chad Gadya (One Little Goat)
6. Add flowers to your table or home decor. Gather them fresh from outside or craft them inside.
|Tulip Napkin Rings|
7. Make a pitcher of fresh lemonade and invite a friend over to enjoy it together.
|Cherry Lemonade Mixer|
8. Sort through clothes and have a spring fashion show. In the process, decide ahead of time what to wear to events like Easter or spring concerts.
I'm sharing this post here.