Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan for the First Week of 2011



Happy New Year!  My girls were marveling with me today that it is now 2011.  We kicked off the New Year with Aunt Sarah's heavenly cinnamon rolls.  During her visit we also sampled all kinds of fancy homemade cookies, as well as a chocolate Panettone for the first time, which she brought to us (along with her family) from Chicago. 

After doubling the number of plates at the table this past weekend, I will now resume cooking for my growing family of five.  And, yes, I've done some growing too--in my middle section over the last week.  All the amazing sweet treats that have crossed our lips were worth it though!


-Monday-

* Taquitos
* Rice
* Rotisserie Chicken
* Vegetable Soup


-Tuesday-

* Slow Roasted Venison
* Mixed Vegetables


-Wednesday-


*Turkey Sausage and Egg Casserole
* Fruit Salad



-Thursday-
* Ground Lamb and Potato Casserole
(similar to Meatball Casserole)
*Tossed Salad

-Friday-

* Enchilada Stack
* Fresh fruit

-Saturday-

* Roasted Chicken
* Sweet Potatoes


See many more menu plans at Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura.




No comments: