- White paper snowflakes
- Blue paper
- Purple Koolaid "spray paint"
- Spray bottle
- Watercolor brush
- Watercolor paint set
- Glue stick
- Fill a spray bottle with unsweetened colored Koolaid mix and water (or use food dye).
- Lightly tape a snowflake onto cardstock.
- Spray lightly with Koolaid dye.
- Throughly wet a paint brush and use an index finger to flick a coordinating color of watercolor paint onto the snowflake and background, creating a splattered paint effect.
- Allow snowflake to dry before removing it from the background.
- Glue the snowflake onto a contrasting paper background.
This project was inspired by the following:
Find more fun ideas at Show & Share Saturday at I Can Teach My Child.